Are you looking for the best baby wash for your newborn? Do you want a bath wash that will leave a very light scent that fades pretty quickly? Do you want a bath wash that can clean off a baby’s mess such as dirty, food, paint, and marker? If your answer to these questions is yes, then you are in the right place.
Baby bath wash comes in different shapes, scent, and sizes. Picking the right one that serves your baby’s skin the best is always a hard thing to do. However, I have done the work for you right here. Below are 5 baby bath wash you will love.
A good baby bath wash is gentle enough for baby’s sensitive skin and effective enough for messy toddlers. It makes bath time, a fun time with less stress for both you and the baby.
Below are five (5) best baby wash for newborns.
1. Best baby bath wash for newborns: Aveeno baby gentle wash and shampoo with natural oat extract
Don’t like too much scent from a baby bath, Aveeno baby gentle wash and shampoo with natural oat extract is the right baby bath wash for you. It comes in an 18-fluid ounce bottle with natural oat extra. It is a rich lathering wash and shampoo formula that gently cleanses your baby and generates light, fresh scent that fades away after a bath.
The Aveeno baby gentle wash and shampoo with natural oat extract is safe for babies as it is hypoallergenic, tear-free, soap-free, paraben-free and phthalate-free. The baby bath rinses clean without drying. It cleanses off paint, dirt, food, markers and anything a toddler can get on her body.
Aveeno baby gentle wash and shampoo with natural oat extract is the number one pediatrician recommended brand for the past 60 years. This makes it a great product for babies with sensitive skin. The natural oat extract soothes and nourishes delicate skin.
- It is gentle on baby’s sensitive skin
- It has a light to no scent
- It has a natural oat extract
- It is hypoallergenic, tear-free, soap-free and paraben-free
- It cleanses without drying
1. It doesn’t come with a pump
2. Best baby bath wash for Eczema: Cetaphil Baby Eczema calming wash
Do you have a baby with a severe case of Eczema? The Cetaphil Baby Eczema calming wash helps to moisturize the baby’s sensitive skin that has a tendency to be affected with dermatitis and eczema. It is gentle on baby’s sensitive skin. It contains Filaggrin technology that fortifies the baby’s skin moisture barrier, soothes and protects dry and eczema-prone skin.
The Cetaphil Baby Eczema calming wash is the soap-free, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and paraben-free. These all help to reduce the risk of allergens, thus, making your baby’s skin soft and supple.
It is the number one recommended eczema wash by Pediatricians and moms for baby skincare.
- It is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, fragrance-free and soap-free
- It helps to get rid and protects baby’s skin against dermatitis and Eczema
- It is soft, gentle and supple on baby’s skin
- It does not dry or irritates the baby’s skin
- It eradicates dryness, itchy and irritated skin.
- It is not tear-free
- It is pricey
3. Best baby bath soap for sensitive skin: Earth Mama simply non-scents baby wash Gentle Castile soap for sensitive skin
Baby’s skin can be sensitive, making it prone to skin irritations. This is where you need a baby wash for newborns that is specially designed for sensitive skin. The Earth Mama simply non-scents baby wash Gentle Castile soap is great for sensitive skins. It contains organic olive oil, Shea butter, and calendula.
The Earth Mama simply non-scents baby wash Gentle Castile soap is dermatologist tested and clinically tested for skin irritation. It has no artificial fragrance, triclosan, parabens, sulfates or phthalates.
It is suitable for newborns, toddlers, pregnant moms, and everyone. It is mild for a baby’s sensitive skin and hair.
- It is an unscented liquid baby wash
- It has no artificial fragrance
- It is mild for a baby’s delicate and sensitive skin
- It contains organic herbs and oils
- It is tear-free
- Its unscented smell stinks
- It leaves the skin dry
4. Best baby bath wash for dry skin: Mustela Gentle cleansing Gel, Baby Hair and baby wash
If you are looking for the best baby bath wash for newborn’s dry skin – Mustela Gentle cleansing Gel it is. It is made of 90% natural ingredients and tear-free, Paraben-free, Phthalate-free and it is tested under pediatric and dermatological control. It contains Avocado perseose and Vitamin B5.
The Mustela Gentle cleansing Gel cleanses and soothes baby’s delicate skin and hair, making your baby’s bath time less stressful. The bath wash is tear-free, and it has a pump dispenser that makes it quick and easy to apply the bath wash on your baby.
It is suitable for newborns, babies, and toddlers. The Mustela Gentle cleansing Gel eradicates dry skin by gently nourishing and moisturizing your baby’s skin without removing the natural oils in the skin. It is also soap-free, meaning it is gentle enough for your baby’s skin and effective enough for messy toddlers.
- It is suitable for babies with dry skins
- It is Dermatologist and Pediatrician tested
- It is soap-free, paraben-free, Phthalate-free and Phenoxyethanol free
- It contains 90% natural ingredients
- It is gentle and soothing on baby’s skin
- It is more expensive than other brands
- It has a strong smell
5. Best organic baby bath wash: Babyganics Baby Shampoo + Body Wash, Orange Blossom
Organic baby products are the best because they are chemical-free. A good organic baby bath wash you can use for your baby is the Babyganics Baby Shampoo + Body Wash, Orange Blossom. It is made from plant-derived organic ingredients such as Neonourish seed oil blend, orange blossoms. It is free from sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, parabens, and dyes.
It is the safest baby bath. Gentle on baby’s sensitive skin, the tear-free and foaming Babyganics Baby Shampoo + Body Wash, Orange Blossom wash makes baby bath time a fun time. Especially because it foams when you press the head of the dispenser making it exciting and fun for babies. You also use less time rinsing and scrubbing your baby.
The Babyganics Baby Shampoo + Body Wash, Orange Blossom is mild and long-lasting. The dispenser makes it economical to use.
- It is an organic baby bath wash made from all-natural ingredients
- It rinses quickly and leaves no scum
- It is gentle and soft on baby’s skin
- It smells great, feels nice and works perfectly
- It is great for babies with sensitive skin
- It is expensive
- It is not tear-free
Best baby wash for newborns
Now you can have the best baby wash for your newborn. Click on anyone you like above or shop for more below.