You need Christmas Eve box ideas for your kids this year.
You want a great Christmas Eve box your kids would really love and appreciate.
But you are not sure of what to purchase for them.
You’ve tried to search for Christmas Eve box ideas, but it is just not coming.
You are not alone.
It happens to most of us too.
This is the reason I did the research to come up with 50 Christmas Eve box ideas for kids.
But before we get started, let’s know more about the Christmas Eve tradition.
- What is a Christmas Eve Box?
- What to put in a Christmas gift box?
- Christmas Eve box ideas for babies
- Christmas Eve box ideas for 1-year-old
- Christmas Eve box ideas for 18 months old
- Christmas Eve box ideas for toddlers
- Christmas Eve box ideas for 2-year-old
- Christmas Eve box ideas for 3 years old
- There are enough ideas for your kids
What is a Christmas Eve Box?
It is a small pre-gift to open on Christmas Eve. It is a fun event for the whole family. It helps to kick in the Christmas and makes the Christmas Eve so special.
It is one of the most memorable parts of Christmas where children look forward to receiving their Christmas gifts. This is where Christmas Eve box or night before Christmas box comes in.
However, it is somehow difficult to get Christmas Eve box ideas of gifts to put inside the Christmas box. Not to worry, I have got loads of ideas for you.
Let’s get started.
What to put in a Christmas gift box?
There are so many things you can put in a Christmas Eve box. But I made it simple by arranging them with children’s age so it will be easy for you to pick anyone you want.
Christmas Eve box ideas for babies
- Santa bath toys: This is a great gift for your baby on Christmas Eve. The toys help to stimulate the baby via imaginative play. It is suitable for babies from 6 months old. Check it out here.
- Christmas board book: This book helps to capture the baby’s attention to give them a memorable experience at Christmas.
- First Christmas blanket: A soft and plush baby blanket for baby’s first Christmas
- Ring rattle: A perfect gift for your baby on Christmas Eve. The Christmas teddy bear rattle is gender neutral and the noise stimulates infants.
- Toy with music and lights: This Christmas toy for babies plays music and bring out lights.
- Holiday footed pajamas: Great to wear on Christmas Eve to celebrate the season.
- Christmas Romper Jumpsuit: An ideal wear for Christmas Eve that makes babies look adorable and smart.
- Christmas Rompers Pajamas with Christmas Hat: An excellent piece to celebrate baby’s first Christmas Eve. It is also great for daily wear and playwear.
- Unisex Socks with Non-Skid Toe Anti Slip Grip Pull Up Loops: A strong sox with non-skid grips that is difficult for toddlers to pull off. It has a fitted heel for support and is comfortable with babies.
- Personalized magic name Children storybook: It makes an excellent gift for children at Christmas.
Christmas Eve box ideas for 1-year-old
- Christmas story toy: This is an excellent way to teach kids the Christmas story. It contains all the characters that feature in the story such as Joseph, Mary, Jesus, Angel. It also contains the places where the events took place such as the stable. A perfect gift for your kids on Christmas Eve. Check it out here.
- Christmas songs: This board book teaches your kids Christmas songs and carols such as the Jingle bells, Santa Claus is coming to town, etc.
- Unisex Pajamas, Tee and Pant: An adorable wear for toddlers during the Christmas holiday.
- Animal Non-Skid Anti Slip Toddler Baby Socks: An excellent gift for toddlers to wear at home. Your baby will love the cute animal design. It is suitable for a baby’s rapid growth as it is elastic.
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas: A Christmas book that contains collections of funny stories and Christmas songs to entertain babies during the Christmas holiday.
- Go Lightly Sugar-Free Assorted Toffee Candy: Children love sweets a lot. It will be a welcome gift for your baby.
- Sweet Candy Balloons: It is one of the most popular toy gifts for kids. It is great for Christmas decorations.
- Reese’s and Kit Kat Filled Plastic Candy Cane: Candy canes are shaped like Christmas trees and Santa, very adorable and perfect for Christmas Eve gatherings.
- Christmas Coloring Book for Kids: A Cute Coloring Book with Fun, Easy, and Relaxing Designs to keep children busy during the Christmas holidays.
- Personalized Christmas Book: Excellent and memorable for baby’s 1st Christmas
Christmas Eve box ideas for 18 months old
- Christmas Pajamas and tutu set: It makes adorable wear for babies during the Christmas holiday.
- Winter Warm Socks: Children socks to keep them warm during the winter
- Chocolates: An excellent treat for babies.
- Candy cane: Adorable treats for babies for Christmas Eve.
- Crayola Touch Lights and Musical Doodle Board: It is a sensory toy for toddlers. It has a touch light unit with 6 songs and 12 light colors. It is an adorable gift for toddlers during the Christmas holiday. Check it out here.
- Christmas Toddler Coloring Book: A Christmas Coloring Book for kids during the Christmas holidays.
- Alphabet ABC’s and Number counting Book: Excellent book that helps children to count numbers and alphabets.
Christmas Eve box ideas for toddlers
- Toddler Christmas Jumpsuit Romper: An excellent nightwear for the Christmas holiday for toddlers.
- Toddler Knee High Socks: An adorable toddler socks suitable for Christmas Eve gift for toddlers
- Christmas films and Carols: Get your toddler acquainted with the story of Christmas and let them sing Christmas songs.
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Buckeyes: Chocolate makes a great gift for Christmas eve for toddlers.
- Candy Cane Peppermint Flavored: Give your toddler a treat with a Candy cane.
- Learning Friends 100 Words Book: An educational gift that will help your toddler learn how to pronounce their first 100 words.
- Christmas Coloring Book: A Christmas inspired coloring book to thrill your toddler during the holidays.
Christmas Eve box ideas for 2-year-old
- Books that help kids to count like the Little blue trucks Christmas
- Christmas coloring books: It comes in an adorable color and helps kids to enjoy coloring their favorite characters during the Christmas holiday.
- Pajama set: It makes excellent wear during the Christmas holiday
- The Muppet Christmas Carol: A DVD containing Charles Dicken’s classic tale with a unique angle to favorite holiday stories.
- Solid milk chocolate Christmas presents: A good treat for your baby at Christmas.
- Candy cane: A chocolate with peppermint flavor candy. It is great for Christmas Eve treats.
- Christmas Coloring Book for Kids: A Christmas coloring featuring favorite Christmas trees, Santa Claus, reindeer, snowman and much more.
- Christmas storybook: Personalized TWAS’ The Night Before Christmas Storybook
Christmas Eve box ideas for 3 years old
- A set of Christmas inspired pajamas: An adorable wear for kids at Christmas
- Pairs of Slipper Socks: A beautifully designed Christmas inspired socks for kids.
- Holiday films: Get a collection of holiday films to keep your baby entertained.
- Sandwich cookies: An excellent treat for Christmas Eve
- Peppermint Candy Canes: A collection of adorable sweet treats for children
- Spin and learn color flashlight: It has 50+ songs, sounds, and phrases for kids. The flashlight has five different colors. It teaches children how to count numbers. Check it out here.
- Christmas Coloring Book for Kids: It contains 50 Christmas Coloring Pages for Kids’ entertainment
- Personalized Story Book: It highlights different stories about the Christmas season.
There are enough ideas for your kids
Now you don’t have to worry about the Christmas Eve box ideas. Above are 50 Christmas Eve box ideas for your kids in 2019.