Pampers blueline is a vertical blue line that shows outside of your baby’s diaper. Whenever your baby wets him or herself, the Pampers changes color. The blue line that shows is referred to as a wetness indicator. A wetness indicator is a regular feature in most diapers that helps to show if the diaper has been exposed to liquid through urine thereby telling the parent that the child needs another diaper.
There are many types of wetness indicator, but one of the most unique types is the one with a change of color when is wet. Such diapers come with a yellow feature that extends from the front to the back which changes to blue after it must have been exposed to moisture. Pampers blue line has awesome characteristics that perform the task of alerting parents when it’s time to change the diaper.
It is common knowledge that having a baby comes with increased responsibilities, most especially in the area of your child’s natural way of passing out substances from his body. The urine or poo of a newborn baby can create a very unique mess that might be difficult to take care of. This is why the Pampers baby nappy and diapers come with a feature that helps you as a parent to know when it’s time to change your baby’s nappy.
Why You Should Get A Pampers Diaper
It is a known fact that there are many kinds and models of baby diapers in the market. But the most popular and perhaps the most unique is the Pampers baby diaper. The Pampers baby diaper happens to be the most sought after diaper by most parents all over the world. The reasons are not far-fetched.
With its durable material, its softness on the tender skin of your baby as well as its ability to hold on to baby poo and urine without exposing its putrid smell makes pampers baby diaper stands out among the exhaustive list of other diaper models that you can find around. These and many more make the Pampers baby diaper the nappy of first choice for most parents.
However the major benefits of using pampers baby diapers are as follows
- It is very convenient to use. As a disposable diaper, pampers come with a soft material that gives a whole lot of convenience to your baby whether he is eating, sleeping, or playing.
- It can be disposed of with ease when compared to other kinds of baby diapers.
- It is hypoallergenic. This makes your baby immune from whatever skin or chemical reactions that they may be prone to.
- It comes with a wetness indicator which helps to indicate whenever your baby has messed up him or herself either through urine or moist poo. The Pampers blue line will replace the normal yellow line when it’s time to change the diaper.
- The blue color that shows will immediately tell you as the parent that it’s time to change and dispose of your baby’s diaper. Once you notice the blue line, you have to change the diaper to protect your baby’s sensitive skin from diaper rash.
How does the pampers blue line work?
The Pampers baby diaper comes with various substances that help it to do its work well. Some of these substances include chemical elements as well as absorbers, fire control gels, floral gels, etc. these substances all work together to ensure maximum comfort for your baby.
Whether your baby urinates or poo, it cannot leak out simply because of the chemical substance that your Pampers is made of help to resist the pressure that forces water out of the polymer.
When you purchase a Pampers baby diaper, you will see a yellow line that extends to the other side of the diaper. When you put it on your baby, the yellow line remains for as long as your baby has not urinated on himself. When your baby urinates on himself, the yellow line in the diaper becomes a Pampers blue line which is an indicator to you that it’s time to get a new diaper for your baby.
At times, the diaper may seem big and heavy. This is another way to know that it is time to change your baby’s diaper. This is as a result of the weight of the content that your baby has excreted. Since your baby cannot speak or say much at that tender age, the blue line in the Pampers baby diaper speaks for your baby by telling you that the diaper needs to be changed.
It is very necessary and important for you to change the diaper immediately you notice the change in color of your baby’s diaper from yellow to blue. This is to avoid complications and skin rashes that may result from whatever he or she may have excreted.
Benefits Of The Pampers Baby Diaper Blue Line
Having understood the way the blue line in your baby’s Pampers diaper works, it is very important to peruse the various benefits that come along with the blue line in your baby’s diaper. Since we are well aware that the major importance of the blue line in the Pampers baby diaper is the fact that it tells you when you need to change your baby’s diaper. Some of its other advantages include the following:
Advantages of Pampers blue line
- It ensures that your baby’s tender skin remains soft and dry. This is simply as a result of the fact that you will know as soon as your baby messes himself, ensuring that you are able to change the diaper on time to prevent skin problems.
- It prevents over desiccation and unnecessary outflow of either urine or baby poo from your baby by sending a message to you immediately your child must have excreted such substances, giving you enough time to attend to it thereby stopping it from pouring out under whatever guise.
- It helps you to avoid the embarrassment that comes with the putrid smell that is associated with a baby’s urine or excreta by allowing you to change the diaper and wash it off from your baby’s body immediately you notice it.
In summary, the Pampers blue line in the Pampers baby diaper serves as a notification for you to change the diaper immediately it becomes wet. This guide helps you to know how the blue line in your baby pampers can assist you in the day to day care of your developing toddler.