Crib designs have changed over the years. There are modern cribs for baby today that come in different designs. The most popular is the convertible cribs which you can use for your baby from infants to till they are toddlers. It is not like most baby things that end up being disposed of because the baby has outgrown them. Convertible cribs stay with a baby for at least the first 3 – 5 years of their lives.
Below are some modern cribs for baby boys and girls.
1. Best baby crib for a newborn: Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
Looking to buy a crib that will grow with your baby? Babyletto Hudson is it. Made with New Zealand pine wood, the Babyletto Hudson serve your baby from newborn to toddler and till they are grown. It is Phthalate and lead safe and has a non-toxic finish.
The Babyletto Hudson has a mid-century modern and cute design. It has four mattress settings. The crib is sturdy, and the color is beautiful. It has open slats on all sides that make it airy and comfortable for your baby.
If you are worried about breaking your back putting in the baby and taking them out, you don’t have to. The Babyletto Hudson is low to the ground which makes it easier for you to get the baby in and out. It is especially great for short moms.
The toddler rail attached is a great bonus and a good selling point. Most popular cribs do not have this rail and you may have to buy it separately. It is easy to attach once you unscrew the front panel of the crib.
Putting together the Babyletto Hudson is a breeze even if you are fully pregnant, you can do it yourself. The parts of the cribs are lightweight enough for you to maneuver with your tummy. The instruction manual attached to the crib makes it easy to assemble.
- It is easy to assemble even if you are fully preggo
- It serves your baby from birth till they are grown saving you money in buying more cribs
- It is sturdy and beautiful
- It lasts very long
- It is Phthalate and lead safe and has a non-toxic finish.
1. There are cases of miss-drilled foot pieces on arrival
2. Best baby crib for a small space: Dream On Me Addison 4 in 1 Convertible Mini Crib
Living in a small place and still, want to get a crib for your baby? Yes, you can. The Dream On Me Addison 4 in 1 Convertible Mini Crib is specially designed for small spaces (smaller rooms). It is smaller helping you to free up space in the nursery or bedroom. The crib is a 4 in 1 crib – meaning your newborn, infant, toddler and a grown kid can use it. It grows with them. When they are grown, convert the crib into a mini daybed and twin size bed.
The Dream On Me Addison 4 in 1 Convertible Mini Crib has 3 mattress height settings. It is easy to assemble as it comes with manual instructions. There are no gaps with the mattress and crib, which makes it safe for babies.
- It is sturdy but lightweight
- It is perfect for small spaces (smaller rooms and a small nursery)
- It is easy to assemble
- It is durable
- It is sturdy
1. There may be a need to buy a new mattress as the one it comes with is a 1-inch thick mattress.
3. Best baby crib for twins: Union 3-in-1 Convertible crib
Looking for a crib for your twin babies? It can be hard. But you don’t have to worry. The Union 3-in-1 Convertible crib is wide enough for two babies or you can get two for your babies. As a 3-in 1 convertible crib, you can use it for your newborn, toddler and for grown kids as a daybed.
The Union 3-in-1 Convertible crib is elegantly designed to fit all nursery colors. It has four adjustable mattress levels. It is so cheap, so it won’t break the bank.
It has 4 crib settings that take care of little babies, toddlers, and grown kids. It takes up less space in the room because the sides are straight and not curved. It is very easy to set up within 30 minutes.
- It is 3-in-1, so it grows with your baby
- It is big enough for two babies
- It has four adjustable mattress levels
- It is cheap
- It is sturdy
1. The crib is short
4. Best baby crib for short moms: DaVinci Kalani 4-in-1 Convertible Crib, Espresso
If you’re a short mom, you will need a baby crib short around 35 inches or lower. Otherwise, you may develop backache as you put the baby in and take them out. More so, the baby can drop from your hand. The best baby crib for short moms is the DaVinci Kalani 4-in-1 Convertible Crib, Espresso
The DaVinci Kalani 4-in-1 Convertible Crib, Espresso grows with your child. It is suitable for newborn babies, toddlers, day bed and even as a full-size bed. When your baby grows to be a toddler, you can use the toddler guardrail. When your baby outgrows the toddler bed, you will need to purchase the converter kit separately to turn it into a full-size bed. It does not come with it.
- It is cost-effective as you can use it for long
- It is convertible, so it grows with your baby
- It has a classic look
- It is easy to set up
- The bed is sturdy and safe
1. It does not come with the converter kit.
5. Best baby crib for travel: BABYBJORN Travel Crib Light – Silver
Are you a mom that travels much? Traveling around with children without the necessary gear can be frustrating. One of the top things you need for your baby when traveling is where they will sleep. Not to worry, BABYBJORN Travel Crib Light – Silver has you covered. It is lightweight and only weighs 13 lbs. This means it is easy to carry around and store with its smart bag design and set up at your destination.
Setting it up is simple and easy both for short and long trips. There is no need for tools to assemble the parts. BABYBJORN Travel Crib Light – Silver comes with a soft and comfortable mattress for your baby, making it a safe and cozy place for your baby to sleep.
The BABYBJORN Travel Crib Light – Silver is sturdy and safe for your baby. The open mesh fabric allows you to keep an eye on your baby as they sleep and makes it easy for the baby to breathe. The crib is built to stand firm on the floor.
- It is lightweight, making it easy to move around (13lbs)
- It is sturdy and safe on the floor
- It is perfect for both long and short trips
- It is covered with an open mesh fabric that makes it easy for babies to breathe
- It is easy to set up
1. It is stressful to bend down and pick up a small baby from the crib
Modern Cribs for baby boys and girls.
When you have the modern cribs for baby (convertible), you can rest assured that it is the only crib and bed you will need for your baby from newborn to toddlerhood. Check them out and pick the best out of them all.